where to plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Devilsmoke1, Apr 30, 2010.

1. i know this is probably on ehre a million times. where have you fellow grasscitiers had success on public land. any info would be much appreciated. i might know a few spots but i'd like to know everyone elses personal interests.

2. Basically, anywhere that people aren't going to stumble upon for the next 6 months. Don't plant anywhere near roads, railroad tracks, large open areas, and most of all when looking for a spot, just use common sense. Think to yourself, is anyone going to happen to walk by your plants in the next 6 months for any reason whatsoever?

If so, i'd rethink your spot, because all it takes is one person to find them.

3. I chainsawed a tunnel through the middle of a stickerbush and then cleared it out. Make the tunnel secret.

4. Thats how you fucking do it.

5. I am lucky enough to have a partner that has multiple farms in his family that we have access to(but not permission to grow). At any rate, we walked around his 350+ acres looking for primo spots. What we found was that other people in his family were less likely to walk through cedar tree thickets. We found a couple of very thick spots that had small pockets in the middle of them. With these spots entered into gps, we can easily find our spot, while anyone else trying to find them would have to be very lucky and very dedicated.

The point I am getting at is this: You have to put in the time and miles to find the right spots. We spent over 12 hours looking for the best spots after using google maps to scout possible locations. If it doesn't take a lot of effort to get to where you are growing, you haven't gone far enough or found the right spot.

6. Damn, that's a wicked idea!