Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to order seeds to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bygbyrd, May 9, 2010.

1. I'm ordering some "seeds" and I can't mail them to my house because I still live with parents (yes I'm 18) and no it's not weed seeds. It's yopo seeds, and on the box it will say the site it's from, ordered from them once. So where can I order them to? Please help

2. po box, friends house, post office

3. Only you know who you can mail it to. We don't know your friends/family, so we don't know which ones will let you mail stuff to their house. If you have a P.O box, that would work.

4. I do not have a personal po box, my parents do but can I ask them to hold my package at the post office?

5. Ive picked up a package at a USPS shop on its way to me, soo yeah you could totally intercept it

6. Aight thanks