Where to meet single women online that love pot as much as me?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Bigpotpa, Sep 2, 2020.

1. I have been on the dating scene, after 25 years of marriage, for all of a week now and I am already exhausted. Met one girl who came over, even though I told her I grow and I smoke daily, that hated the smell of my Forbidden Fruit Cake freshly harvested. If you have not had the pleasure of smelling this strain your missing out. Powerful pungent fruity aroma. Then she got mad at me for being honest that we were not gonna work out because she hates pot??! I put it in my profile that I grow with my sons and it is a large part of my life!? I dont know where to go to find truly 420 friendly singles? Any help? Below is a pic of the Forbidden Fruit mentioned above. 20200830_132442.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Grasscity?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. From my area, seems unlikely. Just found an app literally called 420 singles though.

4. I’ve hooked up with a few ppl on here to trade, chill, help with grows, or whatever. You’d b surprised how close some ppl r or willing to travel.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fair enough, in that case, any single women on here from west michigan?

6. Freshly cut cannabis plants smell pretty damn strong. The last time I trimmed a harvest I had to take regular breaks because the smell was so strong I thought it was going to make me sick (throw up). In other words someone who is okay with pot could still object to the way your house smells in the middle of a harvest. To your credit you did warn her but harvest time has got to be the worst time to bring a new person in your home.

• Like Like x 1
  7. late: The way you have headed this thread ..implies you have already dumped her and are seeking a more suitable partner, IMO better to try and change her outlook on weed than go thru the hassle of finding another part of your life, Please post an update

8. Two new forums to consider Dating & Travel

9. Just wait, you will find that smokes faster than you can grow it.

10. just be the weedman. that's worked for basically every guy I've ever met.

• Like Like x 1