Where to look for 420-friendly roommates?

Discussion in 'General' started by fezz5544, Jun 29, 2009.

1. I need to rent out a room in my place in the LA area and would really like it if there were a website or something where I could list it. Any ideas?

2. Craigslist.

3. Craigslist.com under the looking for roomates section. A lot of them say whether or not they smoke weed or allow it, and if not you can email a bunch and ask.

4. Thanks, guys. I've already been combing CL and I posted my ad there. I was hoping there was a site that would help narrow it down more.

5. If it really becomes a limiting factor, just smoke in your car?

6. If you ask, don't use your actual email. You don't want to ruin your chance on moving to a place. if they say no, then that sucks. But if you really want to move in use your real email and tell them and just pretend to be a whole new person =P

7. he needs to rent out a room...not rent one:p

8. i might be interested, I'm leaving Louisiana in about a week or so. i could rent it. im nice, 22 hard worker and have extensive knowledge on hemp :D

9. Over a year old dude.

10. If your looking for a 420 friendly roommate in the New York area, you can post to or check ads in our classifieds section all free. http;//www.four20ny.com

11. I know this is really old, but is there such a place for WA/Seattle? More geared towards MMJ patients perferably, but not a must.

12. Ask kids playing basketball.