Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to in canada

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bonermahoner, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Well ive been planning on moving to canada for a while now. Ive been looking at apartments in vancouver mainly. i really want to move to british columbia because of the bud situation and the cafe's there. i want to move into someplace in the B.C. area so does anybody know any places in that area especially vancouver?

Im asking this here because i know a lot of people in this forum live in that area so please any help is appreciated.

2. I don't have any answers for you but was wondering... being an American will they let you work there?

3. anywhere out west is a great place to live (ie, bc, alberta)
    you really can't go wrong, unfortunatly i don't live out there (yet) so i can't gice you much help

4. must be nice to pick up and leave whenever you want