Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide your weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ApopwnsBYOH, Jun 15, 2011.

1. A couple months back my sister decided to go through my Facebook while I was gone, stupid mistake on my part. She found out I smoked and went through my entire room with my parents. They found my bong(s) and my pipe. Glad they didn't search me at the time I got home because I had a capsule on me. Anyways, where is a good spot to hide your weed if you still live with mom and dad. Miss those nights when I would smoke at night.

Thanks for the tips in advance :D

2. I hide mine in a shoe I'm not wearing, or the bathroom , or my pocket, they never look there

3. Shoe wouldn't work cause mom comes in and picks up after me
    Only got 1 bathroom
    They found my 1 of my bongs in my sweater pocket lol, mom goes through cabinets

4. In the computer
    In the ceiling/wall
    Under the bed
    In a drawer, under clothes
    In a shoe box

5. I had this toy car and you can open the doors and the back trunk so I hid my weed there.

6. Just hide it where you think you should without using forums for help. It'll work the easiest for you because we don't know your room and your parents routines.

7. Was thinking of putting it in one of my HDD bays
    Under bed they looked there
    as well as drawer
    and as well as a shoe box I had

8. I'm in the same situation. My mom got rid of all of my stuff except my metal pipe, some lighters, a scale and a pack of zig zags(this is because she didn't find it. Make one of these [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx80HhCyQlk]YouTube - ‪How to make a secret, disguised safe.‬‏[/ame]

9. if you have one of those shitty plastic trophies from like little league, most unscrew at the base and the long center is hollow, great for bags/pipes/lighters/papers/blunts

10. This is my personal spot when driving.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7LudiNX_A]YouTube - ‪Homemade Truck Stash Box‬‏[/ame]

11. up your ass.

12. I usually have anywhere from 1/4 - 3/4 in my room along with pipe and grinder. Bongs suck if you live at home.
    So In my closet I've got a a/c vent... I unscrewed it and chopped the screws short then glued them on the cover. The carpet keeps it nice and snug so it's not even noticeable. But ya I've had my room tossed before and I just sit there saying "I was at a concert mom, people smoke pot at concerts, I cant help what I smell like"

13. #13 Apple iJuice, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    I keep mine in a ziploc bag in a baseball cleat in my bat bag in my closet. Or if you have empty pill bottles or something close to that size and shape you could use that.

Oh yeah or you can hollow out a glue stick or chapstick.

14. Lol you know you're still at home when you hide a gram in a Chapstick

15. #15 Padovan, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016

16. cut it off?

but yeah agreed shitty spot

17. I keep my stash in an old shoe box in my bedroom closet, behind all the shirts so it's hard to even find unless you're looking specifically for it. My bong, I keep in an old backpack (doubles as a carrier) stashed away behind the shirts in a different closet. This second closet has this big gap between clothes nobody ever uses and the wall, and you can't even see the backpack unless you get on your hands and knees. I have to reach in and grab around for it to take it out.

18. ^ nice, I would definitely recommend splitting your stuff up like that if you don't have a solid spot

19. Try a highliter and dump it in there

20. Okay so what I've done I put my lighters inside an empty starcraft 2 box, as for the weed no good spot that I've found yet. Pipe same story no good spot