Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide your stuff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kcrenots, Jan 22, 2010.

1. #1 kcrenots, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    just thought i show some newbies were to hide your stash
    this is were i hide mine too bad it aint big enough for a bong
    Edit: from your parents roommates siblings not cops
    [​IMG]
    thats inside my stereo

2. That's good enough for most parents/roommates/siblings, but it's one of the first places cops will look

3. Wtf are you stupid? The best place to hide your shit is in your asshole. Haha didn't even see that till after I typed. But for real I don't even stash smack I keep it on me right there in my asscrack.

4. I lol'd so hard

5. I just keep most of my stuff in a wooden treasure (aprox 5.5" x 8").

Fits a small tray, a few pipes, visine, some pokers, my green, scissors, screens, lighters, blunts, and maybe cigarettes. It's my little tool box :smoking: haha

6. I hide my vaporizer behind the sofa in my basement, and the weed I just keep in my room. My mom's really cool about me smoking though - she would much rather me and my siblings smoked weed than drank alcohol, even though she doesn't like the illegality of it. She's checked out my vaporizer and sometimes asks to borrow weed if she's going to a concert! :)

7. WOW ur mom ruuuuuuuules man,:smoking:

8. Parents who know that their kids smoke/vape check out the PC. Mine did and I still don't have the things they took from my case.

9. My parents know I blaze so my shit usually sits out. But if people come over its in my dresser

10. To be fair, I spent a LOT of time educating her about marijuana and marijuana vs alcohol. She's really open minded and works as a scientist so once she had the information she started doing a lot of reading on her own, and did a literature review of the studies published.

I know it's just not possible with all parents, but a rational argument supported by reputable sources can work wonders for persuading. Just introduce the topic slowly but consistently over a couple weeks so your mom has time to think about it. Just try something like "I've been doing a lot of research about drugs, especially marijuana, did you know - its history of prohibition?/It's overdoes potential is/it's long term effects are/the economic impact is- ect. ect.

Maybe it will work for you too!

11. My bong is in the back seat of my car with a jacket over it. Then my bubbler and bud are usually in the center console. I got a couple pipes around my car. One in the trunk, and I think two in the center console. hopefully i dont get pulled over. *knocks on wood*

12. Get stick deodorant, take out the deodorant, clean it and stuff it in there. You can put the actual deodorant back on the stick thing its usually on right on top of the weed and it can actually be used without anyone realizing its in there. Not that I recommend that you actually let someone use it. but you can carry it around in a bag with other stuff or whatever if you wanna travel with it.

13. bong is in my dresser, bud, papers, all those other goodies are in my closet in a hoodie pocket, and my hot knives are in the ceiling.

14. I had a hollowed out Nintendo Gamecube with a carbon filter lining the top to block out smell. My parents still somehow found my stash. RIP Blaster Master.

15. Look at how old this thread is;....

16. noobies don't need to hide their stash.

17. God Dammit. :rolleyes: I hate that.