Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakednLSU, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Ok I'm traveling about 12 hours in my car tomorrow and I will have a little more than an oz in the car with me. I plan on sticking to the speed limit and shit just to be careful and not get pulled over. But, the thing I was wondering is, where should I hide the weed just in case I get pulled over and they want to search my car. I probably won't submit to a search, but if they call in a dog then where would be the best place to hide it or in something so that it isn't found?

2. Does you're dashboard lift up? there's probaly fair space under there! I dunno, what type of car you got?

3. Behind the carpeting in the ceiling of the car.

4. Its a 4 door sedan. I haven't checked it it lifts up yet, I know there are lots of places way up under the dashboard though.

I don't think I can fit an oz of weed up under the ceiling liner.

5. If you're obeying the speed limit and the car doesn't reek of pot, they really don't have any reason to search your car. Just keep it well out of sight and don't let the car fill with the smell or smoke. They wouldn't call in dogs unless they really felt you were up to something, so just don't attract any coppers.

6. Yeah I know that the the probability of me being pulled over and searched are next to none. But I'm just being paranoid and want to be prepared for that slim possibility.

7. he's testing us. Deffinatly that or he's paranoid. If he wants to search say no. He's not gonna call in dogs unless it's fucking dank and sitting out smelling from Tennesse. Just put it in something air-tight and wrap it in a blanket and throw it in the back.
    [/Paranoia]

8. #8 StealingYerMail, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    In that case I would personally tuck the bud inside of something that was inside my suitcase or whatever, like the back of a PS2 or something. If for whatever reason they do search your car, if it's some kind of weird random search, I doubt they'd really start pulling everything apart unless you were really suspicious looking.

But they really can't search unless you consent or they have a real reason, so the simple solution (at least the way I see it) would be to just say no to the search.

9. Ok thanks. I am just really paranoid right now, just smoked a J an hour ago to relax the night before my trip, and it ended up just making me paranoid, lol.