Where to hide weed

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bigBossRasta, Jul 19, 2018.

1. I know a sure fire way. But describing would make you make you puke and, get me ban. And you shouldn't do it. It's dangerous. Let's just say need to know how to perform dismemberment on yourself and, putting yourself back together sober with all precision. I'm never doing this and, no one should. Its for educational hypothetical thing only. I in no way want anyone to hurt themselves in any way. However one can make an in body stash that way.

2. Exactly 7 grams is like 3 days for me. I would carry at least 1 oz of bud and, 8 grams of oil for a road trip. Then some dab pens and, edible THC infused breath mints for places I can't smoke.

3. #23 Deleted member 985876, Aug 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2018
    Nah he just eats 'em when the cop pulls 'em for his driving. That may the real reason he's so paranoid because, cops don't really care about stoners unless they're shit drivers.

So to maybe he should think about why he's getting pulled over or needing to be so paranoid in the 1st place. Smoke a joint and chill O.P. be a real stoner man. Fucking chill.

4. you better be the best driver on the road, dont go on yellow lights and do the speed. dont give them an excuse to pull you over. and be wary of your surrounds cops like to hide in the cut. for the weed, stop driving with high quantities, not safe bro. and diversion stash jars.

5. I keep my stuff in a lock box mainly to keep it safe and out of the way, I also put it up high on a shelf in my own bed room. But as a parent who smokes I need to make sure it’s out of hands

6. Honestly man it's not really about where you hide it. Regardless of what you try they can call a dog and they'll find it. The trick is to not cause attention to yourself. Granted I live in a legal state now but when it wasn't legal I could just put a mason jar in a backpack and go out. I didn't cause attention to myself so the cops never bothered me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I sewed a pocket into my pullover hoodie close to the belt line in front. Doesn't need to be elaborate since it'll most likely hold a baggie, so I spent around 30 minutes on it. Works outdoors and indoors and you decide on how big the pocket is gonna be.

8. what the fuck?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I'm pretty hardcore lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. my g u should write some horror movies talking about opening wounds n shit

11. I grew up watching that shit and listening to death metal, horror rap, hearing fucked up shit lol.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't carry on me much when driving, but I do have a little magnetic keyholder I pop my stuff in and put it under the car.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. That's actually a pretty good idea since if a pig asks to search your car you can go ahead and say yes and he won't find anything and he'd probably give up looking. But if you were in a situation with dogs it would probably be found easy. But that is not common or likely for most people.

• Like Like x 1
  14. hide it anywhere. ina pile of clothes, up on the duct work, old stuff nobody ever goes through. You'll find a way trust me.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Alright fine, I’ll share a tip.

First off traveling with weed is just dumb. You can never be busted if you don’t carry. But when I have to have some smoke and want, say a bowl, to smoke when I’m away from home this is what I do and it’s perfect:

Buy a bag of baby carrots, use a drill with a small drill bit and make one into a pipe. Let it dry a few hours and then pack the bowl with bud. Set in a Tupperware container with a few other carrots and go wherever you have to go. If by any chance you run into trouble or get pulled over just eat the carrot. Easy as pie. Never get busted.

- The original Stealth Bomber