Where to hide weed

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bigBossRasta, Jul 19, 2018.

1. #1 bigBossRasta, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018

2. Fuck man where do you live?? I've never been stopped in 10 years of smoking the herb, then again there's only 12 police officers in total for 3 towns where I live LOL

I usually put my stash in an old cleaned out glass spice jar that's smell proof.. you should do that & stash it behind one of the panels you can unscrew on your car

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kiester it man

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  4. You would think with a name like big Boss Rasta, you would have an idea. They have their eye on you? Then maybe you should lay low.

• Agree Agree x 8
  5. Or, you can stuff the ol pooper.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. My favorite place to hide it is in my lungs. But most the time its on my desk in a jar.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. I always had this idea to get one of those water bottle diversion safes (like this) [​IMG]

buy a big pack of water bottles that match it, put your stash in the fake one and just throw it in with the other ones. Needle in the fucking hay stack.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Why would they have their eye on you, unless you're acting a fool or selling it?

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Poop chute for sure, just don't sneeze in front of the officer. The best idea would be don't drive around with a bunch of bud in your car. Just bring a joint if you have to smoke and drive.

I suspect you aren't just smoking a joint so if you're driving around with a large quantity of weed don't give them a reason to pull you over. Put away the phone, drive the speed limit, use your blinkers, and stay between the lines.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Gym bag in trunk. A preworkout container stuffed at the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Because im a black guy walking around a drug infested town with new police officers hungry to make a name. Theyve already tried something. Thanks anyway smarty

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Why its always a smart ass? Just answer the question mon

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. DB52A2F2-5846-4C0F-A75E-DBC3A558EE6F.png
    Buy a mask man they’ll never mess with ya again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I've got to assume you live in a city, so, you don't really have time to root around your car if you're picking something up. Either make or buy a stealth stash of a soda or something you could buy locally. Monster can, any various soda brand, etc.

15. When I carry larger amounts I put it in a jar and jam it in somewhere under the hood, I've never seen or heard of cops searching under there so I figure it's the safest place; I usually just carry small amounts in my pocket though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Well, since you know they're gonna lock you up anyway, you could stuff it up your ass to smuggle it inside the prison yards for the homies brobro.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Dig a fucking hole somewhere and put it there. How can you not figure out how to hide something for yourself? I swear this society is fucked!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Why would I need to hide bud in my own house? And furthermore why would I hide bud in a car?

I just keep my pot on the desk, growing in my garden, in my lungs, or if taken with me in my pockets. I swear to agnosticism people just can't handle simple tasks man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. In your ass:laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Bro, this dude probably has 7 grams of shake saying the cops watching him. People need to stop thinking they are more important than they really are.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2