where to hide the weed

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by SiN-Drome, Sep 4, 2003.

1. This guy buys some really good stuff. he comes home, rolls a good-sized joint, and starts to decide where to hide the rest of the pot in his room.

"Ok I'll hide it under the table," he says to himself. So he hides it under the table. then he thinks for a minute. "Wait if the cops come they'll ask me:"

"Do you have any marijuana?"

"No."

"Do you have it under the table?"

"............."

And I'll be all fucked up. Well I'll hide it under the bed." ...then he thinks for a minute... "No, wait! If the cops come they'll ask me:"

"No."

"No."

"Do you have it under the bed?"

"............."

"And I'd be all fucked up. Well, then I'll hide it on the bookshelf...But wait! If the cops come they'll ask me:"

"No."

"No."

"Do you have it under the bed?"

"No."

"Do you have it..."

"OH FUCK!!! WHERE DID I HIDE IT??........"

2. woooow cool LOL.... that makes so much sense....

3. ive done that before lol

(with my momma not the cops)

took me 2 damn days of nuthin but lookin 2 find it too

grrrrr......

4. i have sooooo been there ...

5. ha ha i can relate heh heh

6. I remember one time I was gone and i kept moving my stash around the house in Gerber jar inside a cell phone box because my mom was cleaning around....took me like a week to remember where I put it

7. Hahah, this is funny.

I hated hiding my weed as a kid, I have an 1/8 somewhere in my room thats been missing for about 2 years...

8. Haha good memories bro...

It's actually really cool after you smoked all you're weed and end up finding a joint in your combination lock box hahaha good shit got me lit.