Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zack Smith, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I still live with my mom and she serches my room like crazy and I really don't need her to find my weed lol, where is a good place to hide my weed, lighter, red eye? Any suggestions help

2. Try a book bag, in between some books.

3. if you have a computer, pop off the side and store it in there

4. Right now I put mine in a small metal flashlight that like for your car if it reals down an you need light an it's just sitting on a dresser

5. in a old cell phone battery compartment. taped on top a fan blade. taped to the top of the bottom of your desk (hard to explain.)

6. this is good too.

7. Inside a computer case, the back of a ps2, check and see if your bed posts are hollow. Does your mattress have a zipper? Folded up in some clothes? In the pockets of some clothes you never wear?

Also make sure to wrap it in dryer sheets to deal with the smell

8. The back of your ps2 in the expansion bay is the best place I have ever seen.

9. Under your bed, if you have a stereo try and stash it in there. Its a bit tough to say as idk what your room arrangement is.

PS: if your worried about smell use a mason jar

10. unless youre actually using the expansion bay:(

11. Not many people do from what I have seen.

12. Why is your mom fucking with your shit?

13. the only problem with hiding it in your pc/electronics is that it's usually pretty warm in there, not the best thing for weed.
    Have any big speakers? easy to pop the fronts open or back and use it as a stash spot and not plug in the speaker.
    have any old shoes/boots you dont use much? pull back the sole of the shoe and carve out a stash spot in in the heal of the shoe. then put the the sole back down.
    Also gotta agree, taped on top of a fan blade works pretty well.

14. #14 Zack Smith, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Because there is no privacy in my house

15. in a marker, open the bottom take out marker juice thing wash insides and bam :D works for me

16. Play any instruments? Because if you do I can figure out some nice places to hide your bud. Otherwise just find a place that's not easy to get to, not looked into often and not in your room. Stick it in a mason jar for smell.

17. wut kinda weed r u buying cuz a big bud won't fit in there.

18. I once had an old set of giant speakers. i took the bottom speaker off. fit a small bong, pipes, herbs, cigs, and a 1/5 of liqour in there.

The desktop computer and ps2 are classic sugestion. you could get a used ps2 fairly cheep and ti would serve ya 2 purposes. just get the original, not the slim.

you can cut a slit in your bog spring, hide it in a recliner, or put it in a vacum. furniture allows may creative options.

If you have a dresser try the pockets of some of your pants, buy a pair of cargo pants.

A couple of empty smokeless tobaco cans if you dip or snus.

in a box in a vent if you have central air.

You need to get creative.

19. if you have an old pair of shoes laying around stash them in there, then toss em in your closet.

20. just some regs and mids works perfectly fine hahaha
    sue me if since i just started at still live at home :D