Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide my stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dameize, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Where can I hide my stash? At the moment its hidden in an old DS box and it hasnt been found my my rents for a while. My mums raided my room a few times and yeah a good place would be nice. Where do you guys keep yours?

2. yo i keep it i my psp box and put it in the bottom droor of my dresser under cloths i have my bowl weed onie chillum vape blunt wraps cigar knif grinder smaller weed jar for vaped weed 2 lighters and a bag

3. In my dresser drawer. Luckily my parents respect my privecy as a fellow adult. They don't even go in my room without my permission unless it's necessary.

For you, I suggest somewere that they'd never think to look. Maybe an old stuffed animal burried in your closet? Rip it open, stash your stash, and safety pin it back together. Something like that.

4. na i hide it from my younger brother i am moving out in a few months

5. Guitar case, unscrew speakers and put them in there. Amps. Vases, books, fake books, outside somewhere only you know

6. plus the psp case is a tray to so its a all and one kit better than more random spots i also have a bong and a glass blunt hidden in my room my rents know i smoke but thay dont want my brother to know

7. my trouble is my rents know and try to bust me all the time.

8. in any case a phone case in a sub box idk dude your 18 man just be like i smoke get over it

9. go to a headshop and get a mint dugout it looks like the candy mint boxes but its a dugout with a mini onie and weed

10. Maybe it would be best for you to not stash anything in your room then. Is there anywhere outside you can stash it? Maybe an abandoned corner of your garage.

Oh! Or maybe a vent in your room. You'll need a screwdriver to unscrew it, but I doubt they'll ever think to look there. Just make sure that shit's in an airtight container or you'll have bigger problems on your hands lol.

11. If you have an old ps2 fat model there's a sweet stash spot in the back, lots of space more or less and even if your parents looked directly at the ps2, front and back, they probably wouldn't spot the little door things on it.

12. anal cavity;) i doubt your mom would make you bend over and cough

13. Dont have a ps2 :(. I was actually considering gutting one of my speakers and putting everything in that.

14. i just had an idea when someone said air vent.

if you have floor air vents, this might work.

bag your stuff multiple times, to get it sealed so there is no smell.
    lift up air vent cover, tie a string to bag, tie other end to the under side of vent cover
    (the floor covers in my old house had a wheel where you could open/close them, so there was parts that could be tied to without seeing the string from above).

drop bag in, replace cover.

15. I keep all my stuff in a Crown Royal bag, at the bottom of a Rubbermaid Tub filled with old clothes. No smell, easy to hide, no one ever looks in there.

16. [​IMG]

17. get a job kiddo

18. I just put it in my drawer, my parents kind of respect my privacy. Just put your stuff in a bakcpack and put it in your closet. Your parents would be douches if they searched it.

19. Well, I have a 50CC moped/scooter, so I usually just put my shit in the trunk.

20. #20 lavis10, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    I used tp unscrew a deoderant until it comes off then put the weed in there in a plastic bag and screw it back on. hides smell too, also I used to unscrew the back of my guitar amp and put my paraphamelia and what not in there.

now I just keep it in a shoe box..