Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide my stash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sploof911, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Currently I have a small school pack filled with rolling papers, loaders, packers, etc. I hide it under my bed because my parents don’t suspect me of anything atm, I also have a huge bag full of filters inside a stuffed animal (it has a zipper on the back) and I also have an ashtray hidden inside my box full of ties. Also my weed is in a separate bag under my bed cuz it’s pretty big. I know under my bed isn’t the bed hiding place, I’m thinking of hollowing our part of a stuffed animal, putting a big container inside with a lid, chop the head off and glue the lid under the head and put my stash in there and screw it back on. I don’t know if my stash would fit in a tall mason jar, and it can’t be a box, has to be circular. Any other ideas on where to hide my shit?

2. First you have stuff spread out in too many hiding places. The more spread out the bigger chance if getting caught. Find a really good spot and hide everything together.

The stuffed animal is a good one but just be careful it's not something your mom could decide to donate to Salvation Army one day if she decides to purge.

I keep mine in a ceiling access panel use to access plumbing pipes....to hide it from my family and teenage son, ironically. I wonder where your parent's hiding place is? LOL.

3. Funny you say that my mom just donated some shit to Salvation Army lol. She only donates furniture thankfully. I’m kinda nervous about the stuffed animal idea, what if the glue doesn’t stick or I put the head on backwards? I’m thinking of stealing a big container from some siblings room and using it, as I don’t have too big of a container at my disposle.

I was thinking of doing the same actually but it’s a little obvious if they open it up, we have lots of those types of issues.

4. in pc case below the fans if you dont want weed aroma these days pc cases come with aesthetic so hard drive are hidden you could just stash back panel of pc case that’s basically it

5. not Enough space plus my dad opens my computer sometimes to clean it lol

6. in a subwoofer or speaker unscrew the screws put the stash in and screw in basically

7. PLUS 3 lighters, a rolling machine, and an ashtray

8. that is actually true like give half the shit to a friend that you probably smoke with and he probably has were to hide the half of it and keep the dope papers that’s basically what tou need

• Like Like x 1
  9. Your completely right, but I have no trustworthy friends, or any that smoke. I tried using a teddy bear and I can fit my stash inside but I can’t fit a can. Now there’s a headless frog in my closet.

10. so you smoke solo i respect that teddy bear might be a good choice there is other ways or means i dont really know what you have in youre house thats a bit hard to guess

11. They have stash items at head/smoke shops. I used to have a Aquafina water bottle that actually had water in it that moved when you shook it...it was cut in half and then made into a 2 piece bottle that screwed on. You couldnt even see the seam where the top and bottom met. They have bigger stash items than a water bottle too.

12. that sound like a good thing actually to have, hiding a stash needs some creativity

13. Good idea, I’m thinking of getting a hollowed out book safe. I would get a water bottle but they throw away all water bottles in my room.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Tape it between your legs[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1