Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide bong (less than a foot)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhotblazer, Sep 11, 2009.

1. If it's not that big a shoe or clothes box would work...

But if they are that strict why get a bong? Sounds like it would be sketchy smoking in your house.

2. Yeah, honestly, I agree with whoever said to get a bubbler. I hear you on the strict parents thing, and though there are a lot of times I've gotten lucky, I told myself I wouldn't get a bong until I was out of the house for good. I mean, I've thought about hiding spots for a decent sized bong, but it is just not worth it. I'd rather smoke out of a bowl that doesn't hit as smooth as a bong than get a bong, get caught, and never be able to smoke again.

But, it's ultimately your call, dude.

3. bleedz, is that inside your computer??

and everyone, thanks so much for the advice and help, i think i might just wait to get a bong until college and settle for a nice bubbler

4. something else i was wondering about, since now im considering a bubbler are what are the advantages of bong vs. bubbler

i know that bongs hit much harder since they have a greater chamber capacity, but what positives to bubblers have??

5. I would def. recommend getting a bubbler, I use my $25 bubbler a lot more than my $200 bong. Bubblers hit very smooth and pretty hard but they don't make you cough up a lung like a bong, they're way smaller and easier to hide, and it's much more convienient and easy to get out a little bubbler and pack it, and cleaning is a bitch on bongs, bubblers are quick to clean :smoking: Good luck! :wave:

6. this, thats just plain rude what shes doing

7. #28 TheCakeIsALie, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009

yeah, looks like great minds think alike... yay for computerized stashes

8. Hide it somewhere not in your room, like the basement or something. If you have a bunch of boxes for storage in your basement just open a random one that you know nobody uses and bury your shit in there. I put mine in a box full of old clothes.