Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide, and how smoke it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4leaf, Jan 16, 2012.

1. the sad truth is i've never bought i have to confess. i've always smoked of my friend's weed in his bar, because he always have and i'm often with him ( not smoking for free, i always give him some money thanking him :smoke: )

One of the reasons (and the principal) i don't buy any weed is because i dont know where to hide (my room is quite big, but i lack of privacy most of the times) so, tell me my fellows stoners, where and how do you hide that ?? maybe i can find a solution.

Second of all, with my friend we always smoked joints, never used paraphernalia at all.
    There's really a difference between smoking J and smoking a pipe ? do you get more high or something ? because if so, i'm thinking in buying one for him like a present.
    Thanks ! :smoke:

2. Look out the item that has moved the least in the last years and pack your stuff inside that or under it. Its important that you dont add any new items to your room because that would make parents suspicious, just look at the top of your cab or something, I'm pretty sure you have a random shoebox lieing around there dusty from all the years.

There is definately a difference between pipe and joint, better not get used to smoking pipes because after sometime joints will seem worthless to you :'D

3. I had my stash in my ass 24/7

That may not work for you OP. I suggest sock in the drawer lmaoo

4. i have a "Memories Shoebox" ... maybe i can hide it there, but do you put it in some tupperware or something? because of the smell i say.

and about the pipe, it gets you higher then ? thanks :smoke:

5. i have a little problem with my socks, i'm always missing one, and my mother when finds one, she put it bat together .. so there's a big risk she'll find it

6. [quote name='"4leaf"']

i have a little problem with my socks, i'm always missing one, and my mother when finds one, she put it bat together .. so there's a big risk she'll find it[/quote]

Hmm. Well then it looks like anus is for you.

But seriously OP. There has been threads like this all the time. Just be creative!

7. Mason Jar, put it somewhere your parents wont look

8. the pipe does not get u higher, a joint will. a bong is next then a vape....but get a pipe bcz it comes in hand....hide that bud in a box in your closet. put it in a glass jar. (pickle etc if u dont wanna buy one)

9. I personally don't hide my weed anymore but a friend of mine puts the baggie into an empty prescription bottle which he proceeds to put into a lego block. the final step is to close everything so that it looks like you randomly made a lego block :'D

10. The thing about a pipe/bubbler/bong, or anything that isn't rolled or wrapped is that you aren't wasting weed by letting it burn constantly like a joint or blunt does.

11. [quote name='"kayakush"']the pipe does not get u higher, a joint will. a bong is next then a vape....but get a pipe bcz it comes in hand....hide that bud in a box in your closet. put it in a glass jar. (pickle etc if u dont wanna buy one)[/quote]

No your wrong entirely

12. just found a mason jar and put some stinky medicine in it .. to see if can contain the smell. if so, then i'll put in a placard i have, with some of my ol' anime things, that they never open. with some incense sometimes
    (i'm a person very afraid of the smell, i came of a family of militaries ... so guess what'll happen if they find out what i have haha )

13. how??? thats what i have read.....pipe, joint, bong, vape....

14. i put my weed in a trunk i got when i was like 4 with a lock pad on it i also have my pipes grinders bongs all sitting in the open once you brake that lock

15. Inside empty deodorant is good, or assuming you have totaly control over it, in your garbage can. Or combine the two...these 2 are underused imo

16. Ive hid stuff in so many places over the years, Dont need to anymore but some of the best places ive used are fat ps2 expansion bay, homemade lynx stash can, homemade stash box, Gamecube, inside a tower pc, probably a few more but I cant think of them now, may add more later.

Guides can be found for stash book and lynx can. Theyre 2 of the best ones ive used, book probably better than the can because its a lot easyer to make but takes a bit longer. If you make them properly theyre pretty hard to notice.

17. How do u open a deorodant ? the only way is breaking it ..

so about the pipe? should i buy him one or better buy him another thing ?

18. [quote name='"4leaf"']

How do u open a deorodant ? the only way is breaking it ..

?[/quote]

Hacksaw.

19. Just twist the thing til the deodorant goes all the way up and the deodorant should slip off easily, and to put it back on just twist the other way and push it back in.

20. Tape it underneath ur desk or something.