Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dobz, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Where can I hide a bong so it won't smell up my room ?

2. Hide it wherever the hell you want. The only way to get rid of the smell is to clean it.

3. When I get my new one, I'm hiding it in a shoe box in my closet. If size permits, this seems to be the best spot. :smoke:

4. Most beds have that "cloth" under it. It's normally stapled on to the rims of the bed then theres wood. I stash all my stuff inbetween that and the matress. Works hella good.

You can just rip a staple off and a part of the cloth with come down.

5. Behind a tree.

[​IMG]

6. When I had a bong, my spot was deep in my closet under a bunch of old jackets that you don't use anymore. That usually covers it.

7. I live in my own appartment with my girl(who smokes) but I still like to be as low key as possible. I hide my bong on the side of my bedroom entertianment system. Small lower shelf is just big enough to fit my 16-18 inch bong. Keep in mind i'm not trying to hide this piece from my parents so its not the most secure spot.

8. I keep mine in a spare backpack in its case right out in the open. For some reason no one ever thinks to look in the obvious spots.

9. In your computer case :D

10. yeah if it smells hiding it isn't gonna make it not smell. if someone is close to the hiding spot they'll smell it even if they don't see it and they'll just think your room smells like weed lol. if it's small enough to fit in a shoebox though you really have tons of options as far as where you can hide it.

11. I hide it in my snake drawer.

12. I have a shelf where I put all my bongs bowls and bubblers. Its in plain site.

13. Ive found it best to hide it in plainsight but at the same time an unlikely place to be snooping around in
    i used to hide it behind the tv for example:cool:

14. Hey whats going on brotha? Many people think hiding / smoking stealth bongs in your room is dangerous and not possible, i'm here to let you know its not very challenging!

How big is your bong? Try to pick a spot in your room that is not looked at / touched alot like maybe a hidden drawer or closet or behind a subwoofer or something. A pro tip is to put a large fluffy blanket or couple of pillows in this spot so that you can rest the bong on it. This helps because wherever you hide your bong it will be protected and cushioned : ***** But the key point***** is that you can alter the way your bong sits, like you can practically lean it down or backwards or whatever without it breaking or moving... this then in turn opens more options for you and where you may need to hide it (space availability permitted of course)

To hide the smell simply spray a couple shots of Ozium into the air a few times a day and you'll be fine. *This can be found at any LHS or Gas Station.

And of course, keep your piece clean man! Simply changing your water everynight will help, and try not to store it for long periods of time with herb filled water in it because that stuff will being to smell RANCID immediately!

Hope this helps man.. Cheers!

15. I hide mine in my active volcano filled with lava sharks. Nobody is finding it.

16. I do that too ;D, it dosent stink the room up either!

17. if no ones gonna check your room, hide it behind the curtain with a window open a little bit, the smell shouldnt be that bad and it's out of view.

18. I say put a flower in it and put it on your dinner table or something and tell your mom its a vase :)

19. I've always kept the boxes to all my video game systems in my closet so if I ever want to sell them I can get max value. I also hide pieces in most of them ;)

20. Gilligan's Island, nobody will ever find that shit there.