Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to hide a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnnyv, Dec 12, 2008.

1. i wanna get a bong, but i still live at home. so does anyone have suggestions?

2. Garage some place, a spot in the basement that goes unchecked, a furnace room, a spot in your room (my parents never came into my room too far after I was 16), bongs aren't that hard to hide as long as you live in a non prison like situation with your parents

3. asshole

or just think of a place you know your parents would never go...and put the bong in that place

4. somehweer where the temp. stays constant.. i had my bong in the trunk of my car and the thing cracked like crazy because of the cold temperature....i think

5. If you've got a drum set, or an amp, both of those have nice hiding places. Otherwise, simply put it in a box in your room. Providing your parents don't randomly search your room, you should be fine. Or, simply keep it somewhere slightly out of view. If your parents find it, simply give them the talk: www.abovetheignorance.com. Explain that it's YOUR life and YOUR body. They have no right to dictate what you can and can't do, because you're legally an adult. You're independent of them when you hit 18, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

6. Until they bring up the fact that you live in their house and kick you out.

7. I hide it in my printer.

8. They say the best hiding place is in plain view, right?

So my plan is, hang it on a string from the ceiling right in front of your door.

They'll hit their heads and be knocked unconscious before they even know what hit them.

Flawless plan.

9. you should be banned for being too smart & creative . it kinda scares me

10. :laughing:

Haven't you ever heard of an evil genius? :rolleyes:

11. yeah but only on tv never in reality...or a cybernetic form of reality .

if you are a real person :eek:

12. Negative.

I am a meat popsicle.

:hide:

13. evil genius meat popsicle . :bolt:

sorry to hijack OP but i think you got your answer... another successful GC thread

14. Hahahahaha!!!!! fucking GENIUS!!

but what i use to do is i have a empty bottle of protein powder i put it in and then just put it on the shelf in the back with all my other supplements ha

15. True, but they still have no legal authority over him. Also, take context into account. I prefaced that statement by telling him to give his parents the talk about drug use and the benign nature of marijuana. The purpose of this would be to convince his parents not to kick him out, but rather to tolerate his use.

Although, I will give you credit: They do have true legal authority to kick him out of the house or to ban smoking in their house. However, where they lack legal authority is control over his actions.