Where to grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ganja Train, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all i am thinking of growing for the first time. I have all my materials for it, i just need a place to fo it. Im 16 living with my parents. I need some stealthy ideas on where to grow indoors. Any ideas would be great.

2. I took electricity class and built a box this year. Brought my box home and told my dad it was a class project, a switched lighted drawer sort of thing, just to put small objects in. Inside was what appeared to be a shelf, which is actually the adjustable stand for moving my pots according to the plant size.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-roo...ilt-my-grow-box-supporting-my-first-grow.html (before white paper, tin foil, and Y-Splitters)

There is also a grow box made out of a PC case somewhere on the forum. Browse around the Grow Box forum, maybe you'll find some cool designs =]

3. At age 16 you are not allowed on this forum.

Do not grow in your parents' house. First, they almost certainly will catch you -- in order to grow enough to make it worth the effort, you will have serious odors to deal with and fan noises and other strange activities. Second, if you have to go behind their back then you are stealing from them by using their electricity and such. Third, it is disrespectful of them, who are providing a roof over your head. Fourth, you put them and their house at legal risk when you grow -- many places have property seizure laws by which they literally could lose their house to sheriff's auction if you are caught.

You need to be 18 to come on here, and you need to have your own place to grow MJ.

4. HIGH All, sorry Ganja Train as toasty said you have to be 18...so come back in 2 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.