Where to grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pmarlow, Mar 12, 2001.

1. Just wanted to brainstorm with you guys.
    I have a one bedroom apartment. Not ideal to grow, but I would like to start at least one plant, but what would be a good place? A closet, but ventilation would be a problem. Could it work, or shall I look for a bigger place.

PM

2. High Pmarlow

Hey I have done all kinds of different things so I could grow in closet.You can just leave closet door open with a fan inside..You could use puter fans an dryer duct an vent the air out..there is always a way.. :D :D :D

3. Hey Pmarlow,Living in a one bedroom apartment where else is there but your closet?Ive been growing in closets for years.I have taken over half of both closets in my house,One for veg and one for flowering.I have a small fan in the back of the closet blowing out and a large one in the door of the closet blowing in.I dont have any trouble venting 400watts.Good luck with your grow!! :)

4. panhead i love u now let me be moderator.

5. Sup,

i also live in an apt building. i wanted to plant outside but neighbors would see, don't do that. what i did is plant them on this hill, its pretty wild. im waiten to see if itll work. do you live in the topfloor or bottom? you could grow it in the closet, or maybe even the bathroom. just make sure you dont get caught.

-WeedSmoka-
    :rolleyes: