Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to go/ what to do - Omaha, Nebraska

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krysiuk88, May 23, 2010.

1. Whats up guys. I just came to Omaha few days ago. Im gona be here for few weeks working. Where's the best place to go to meet stoners from here ? I others cites it was a lot easier to find someone who smoke, but here ? I cant find no one...

2. sometimes it's better just to hang out by yourself. why not make a sick chill out spot? in my crashsite I have thousands of dollars' worth musical equipment, several sofas, a beanbag chair, a tv, and some old n64 games with an n64 to accompany it (not to mention my various paraphernalia).

3. or just wait the few weeks?

your first toke back will be worth it.

i dont think its worth the trouble to find a dealer

4. memorial park, gene leahy mall downtown, anywhere downtown, concerts and shit.

mainly memorial park though on dodge street between 72nd and UNO.