Where to get seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by madrabbit, Mar 24, 2006.

1. I want to buy some over the internet. Any suggestions?

2. Maybe the site you are on right now :)

3. Two good sites that I know of are drchronic.com and seedboutique.com. They both have plenty of seeds to choose from. Good luck

4. a great site is seriousseeds.com...they only sell 5 strains but the strains they sell kick ass and always have good genetics...places like nirvana may sell alot of cheap seeds, but iv heard that ppl get mixed results with them.ie. sometimes bad germination, no females, that kind a thing...
    serious seeds is a good way to go

5. Thanks for the info. I'm assuming they do ship to the US and you have used them before?

6. Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds ripped me off. They sent me a package with absolutely nothing in it. When I e-mailed them, they sent me back a form letter telling me that US customs took the seeds, and that I needed to send them another 15 dollars to have them resend it. The trouble with their story is I opened the package opposite the bubble wraps seal. Simply put the bubble wrap that was supposed to contain my CD with the seeds in it was still sealed, and if customs had taken it the bubble wrap would have to have been opened which it wasn't.

Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds you stole money from me, and I hope you someday pay for it. Any one reading this post stay away from these crooks they are a scam.

Gypsy Nirvana got me my seeds in a week and gave me 10 free extra ones. They are the way to go.

7. reefermanseeds.com thats my only choice as of now...btw...check out the bpp in the seed bank section, just got sticky:D

8. Nope,
    I checked Reefer. He is still there. Be careful with them. Thought I heard a problem with them.

9. seedboutique.com has always treated me nicely...fast as hell, cheap, and usually comes with a freebie!