Where to get seeds in the US

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Alexcarync, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Hey guys where are you getting your seeds from? Let me know below!

2. i like to use seeds here now, they are in the usa and have good sales and good selection but they never send me freebies.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #4 Deleted member 638051, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2018
    Aloha Pua Mana 'Ohana

I ordered one time. The package arrived within the expected time frame. Seeds are growing now.
    Don't expect much in the way of communication (email - facebook)
    No freebie seeds included, but I don't care about that. My card was accepted and I got what I ordered. Smooth transaction.

If the plants grow well, I'll use them again.

I went for the Kona Gold. Might check out the Maui Wowie next time. Supposed to be true landrace, but....... we'll see.

4. If you use mephisto (autos only, but they are as good as photos
    Growers Choice in CA is a hassle free way to get both photos and autos.

5. Go to seed threads they have u.s.a listed banks

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. Did u ever look at them on seedfinder ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

7. Nope. According to them, they've been under attack.
    I got my order. I'll see how it grows. So far, so good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. www.neptuneseedbank.com has a phenomenal selection and is by far the most efficiently run bank that I've ever done business with

9. Sensible Seeds stock nearly 3,000 quality cannabis seed strains sourced from over 160 of the best cannabis seed banks and skunk breeders from around the world. Hope you may like to buy seeds from here

10. Your company does not have a phenomenal selection, unless you consider 7 auto strains "phenomenal."
    That poor selection is exacerbated by offering seeds from few world class breeders.

11. They literally have over 90 breeders from Aficionado, to LIT, to Seed Junky, to In House, to Prolific Coast to pretty much every other big name breeder in the country. I think you must have had issues navigating the site there buddy

12. Pua mana is a fraud and super shady individual. He has like 10 different facebook pages slandering other growers/companies and sends people threatening DM's about taking them to court or turning them into law enforcement. He even posts pictures of peoples children and calls them pedophiles.

13. ANYONE EVER USE BITCOIN TO PAY FOR SEEDS OR ATLEAST KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..
    thought bitcoin was equal to a whole lot (like almost $10,000) i cant afford a bitcoin.. not right now i just bought a new light

14. if google doesnt answer your questions and you have to ask in a forum using bitcoin will be far too complicated. keep researching to get a better understanding.

basically you buy bitcoin (that in and of itself can be quite a challenge to some), transfer your bitcoin to your wallet, place your order, send the correct amount of bitcoin to the wallet address you are supplied and then you wait.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Definitely sounds like alot of work just to get seeds.. im only interested cause of all they give if you use bitcoin but doesnt seem to be worth the head ache, thanks.