Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eagleboy, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Every gas station I go to only has JOB or tops rolling paper. Do any of y'all know any gas station that carries any other brands? And what would you prefer between JOBS or tops?

2. Tobacco store.

3. Your local headshop and tobacco stores should have a wide variety. Or alternatively, order some online. In my experience gas stations have a very limited selection of rolling papers, but a larger selection of cigarillos (blunt wraps).

If I either had to smoke JOB papers, or from printer paper, bible paper, shit at home, etc., I'd easily choose an actual rolling paper even if it might not be the best quality, because its sure as hell better than printer paper.

4. Id say... go to a tobacco store or 711

5. Jobs are sick, get the black pack

6. I had this problem. I went to the mall and there was a place called "Tobacco house" that sold every kind of paper. Juicy jays, raws, elements, etc.

An easier place to try is Rite Aid though. They always have EZ Widers and the king size Zig Zags in stock by all the tobacco stuff. Get some raws though if you can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Smoke shops usually have a decent selection of rolling papers. You can also buy in bulk from an online retailer like Amazon.

8. tops are were its at man i get 100 in a pack for $1.00 were im at and i find them the easiest paper to roll and they burn great. although there a little smaller i find them to be the perfect size joint.