Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get ozium spray?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, May 30, 2009.

1. One of the beauties of NYC

2. I have seen ozium in the small cans at Lowes home improvement stores. Its orange scent though. Usually by the registers.

3. i picked mine up at a car wash

4. Walmart....... And any auto store.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY WOULD YOU NECRO BUMP A TWO YEAR OLD THREAD?

5. Best place to look for sure is a full service car wash the ones where you pay and they do everything for you. usually in the stores they have some ozium not a guarantee but a good place to look. only say this cause i worked at one down the street years ago and they always had multiple flavors in the big cans, but i have also seen small can at wal greens

6. ... Bump :p
    Is ozium sold in the UK as well? Maybe under a different name like lynx (uk equivolent of axe spray)?

7. I steal it from the janitors closet at work... But honestly it doesn't really work that well. I've smoked in the bathroom which is probably 3x6 feet and I'll leave that little roof vacuum thing on for the remainder of my shift after spraying 15+ sprays per hour and it takes at least 4 hours for the smell to go away and often much longer. So I wouldn't go out of my way to get it if I were you.

8. I would imagine that they probably sell it at WalMart or shoprite though