Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get ozium spray?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shankmasterflex, May 30, 2009.

1. i c what u mean by line ur nose now. i asked my brother where he gets it and he said he picks up bottles at the local 6-12. its basically a 7-11 ripoff but they have off brand everything.

2. I've seen it in Auto-Zone before.

3. At any headshop, literally

4. hahahahaha that's actually the most jank ass thing i've ever heard of. A store that directly ripped off another store, and then sells the same products that the other one does, but off-brand. capitalism, you gotta love it.

sick i know one of those around here. thanks guys.

5. I tried looking for NY gifts today but could not find it. I looked around at the corner of 6th and waverly and saw no NY gifts. Anyone want to help me out?

6. It's a small ass store, it's next to a jewelry store and American apparel

7. gonna check it out tomorrow. Keep you potheads updated

8. Hey lurk, hit me up if you still can't find that store.

9. Got the Vanilla favored ozium just the other day at my local car wash. It was 4 bucks for a small can. Can wait to start using it.

10. i believe thats impossible

11. Ozium is the shit, it really is required material for smoking in the car.

Any headshop, walmart, or auto parts place.

12. don't know what to tell you hahaha
    i don't know of one within the like, 10-town area.

13. pm me when you figure it out and see how it is

this sounds like a good enough description to me though
    i know the address is like 375

14. As unbelievable as it sounds, there is not a single Wal-Mart in all of New York City.

15. Most head (smoke) shops carry Ozium, but they usually charge about $12 for a bottle. Ace Hardware and Walmart also carry it in their automotive departments, and sell it for about $4-7. I haven't seen it at Target, but look around in the automotive sections as well as the candles and other sprays.

And yes, it is definitely worth it. You don't need to use very much of it, and it does an awesome job. Just make sure you get a good scent, because it's pretty strong stuff.

16. try a local pet store, like petco or petsmart. thats where i get mine at. :smoking:

17. You can get it at Sears it's in the auto parts section. It won't be in the cleaning sprays or air freshener isle usually, check the auto parts lol

18. X100000 I got mine here for like 10 dollars and it's lasted me forever

But my headshop carries huge bottles for like 30 dollars also

19. Wow you guys dug up an old thread but it's funny cause I just saw this stuff at my local head shop yesterday and was wondering if it was any good. It sounds like i might have to pick up a can :)

20. I live in ny too and I've never found it. Try napa or autozone maybe.