Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get nug in the keys?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinTheTree, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Im on a vacation down in islamorada in the keys what is the best place to go looking for nug around here? Im from atl where the nugs are easy to come by if anyone knows where i should start looking pm me or leave a message on here thanks

2. Go to the bars, parks, check out the headshop's to see if a local can help.

3. i dont believe there are any head shops out here all they are is cigar shops... the islands are quite small.

4. OP is in Florida (bad joojoo to mj state) and OP is treading on a thin line (can't ask for hook ups on GC)

I would bet someone on the beaches at night would know...:wave:

5. HAHA where can't you get herb in the keys? lmfao:D

6. not asking for hook ups- just a place to start. and yes i realize there is nug everywhere. we even smell it driving around but cant find the source....

7. no one is at the beaches at night.. biggest fail

8. jamiacans mon

9. Stand in the middle of a store and be like "i need some weed!'

10. there are a lot of bars you can go to. if you have the chance, go to the Green Parrot in Key West. awesome bar with great live performances. the people there will definitely have some bud. haha :smoke: