Where to get glass bowl with attached downstem?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by I Broke My Hippie, Jul 9, 2017.

  1. Unfortunately a little while ago I broke the only downstem that I have for my bong. It was a 14mm downstem with an attached bowl. For some reason, I cannot seem to find any bowls like this to replace it. All of the ones I have found are online and want you to buy a downstem and a separate bowl. I prefer the stem that is already attached to the bowl. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement for this? The only ones I have found with an attached bowl are really short and I am looking for one that has a stem of at least 3-4" long and a joint size of 14mm.
  2. Go to a glass or head shop in your area most smoke shops have a glass area in them
  3. Unfortunately those do not exist where I live. The closest actual smoke shop to where I live is a little over two hours away. Like a lot of people, I just got my piece from a gas station and last time I went to that gas station they had stopped selling anything related to smoking or pieces for smoking. I am really thinking that I could just buy a cheap bong off of here and either use it or the downstem that comes with it.

Share This Page