where to get custom made glass pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Stealy_Face, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hey im new to smoking and im looking for a bowl/pipe of my own. i would like to have a grateful dead themed pipe (preferably a sherlock bubbler) i have a general idea of what i want it to look like but i cant find any online that i like. i was wondering if anybody knew where to get a custom made pipe. id like to spend at most 60 bucks. any ideas would be great.

2. My good friend makes pipes and sells them to headshops and has a account on etsy.com his name is "ThirdEyePottery" if you like his stuff message him and he can make one cheaper than 60 too lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. He has Sherlocks too but idk if their posted yetSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ok thanks. I'll check him out tonight

5. I couldn't find him on etsy. Do you know if he changed his name or something

I say just look around etsy, there are many many artist that can make you a custom pipe and give you a deal too. Etsy's where I buy all my pipes now :) :smoke:

7. Artfire is similar to etsy and also is filled with artists willing to do custom work.