Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to get clones in socal

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by metalliweed, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Hey everyone. well i just got my card today and i was wondering if anyone knew of any specific clinics i can get some clones to grow. I live in northridge. Thanks

2. Any club pretty much.

3. Yeah, the ones around here don't have them. Also anyone have any more information on getting clones from the clinics? I totally forgot you could do that. And how much do they range in price, and do you just take it home in a pot? seems kinda sketchy... I've never really heard much information on getting clones from clinics, I just have heard a few people mention it on GC. Do they just have like a clone room in the back? That doesn't seem plausible to me though. Because all the clinics around here are very plain inside and I can't see where they would have them...:confused: can you even get them? lol?

sorry to hi-jack your thread but any information would be great. :wave:

4. As far as I was told, almost every club should have clones. Of course they are going to keep it in the back somewhere, not just open in the club somewhere. It needs light and many resources to be properly grown, so obviously it will be grown in the back. If you wanna get hooked up, it sounds like the best way to go about this is by talking to the manager or even anyone that works there.

5. What up dude who lives in my town. I'll double check for you but I believe SoCal THC sell clones. Also hit up RDC for some pretty good deals ( 3.5grams of dank shake $25 ) just have to be there when they get in the bud cause they go fast.

6. Yeah it just seems complicated, because the rate of growth is fairly fast and what do they do if no one buys it and it starts budding and whatnot? do they just throw it out? Because I'm 99% sure they don't grown their own bud. And where do they get the clones from?

aha sorry I'm stoned and rambling on and on with questions :eek:

I'll just talk to someone tomorrow when I head down there.

edit: does anyone know the laws regarding growing outdoors? I was thinking about that just now and there might be some crap regarding neighbors and shit. My one plant is going to be popping over the fence come june/july and I never thought about that. I've searched but the laws are very vague on cultivation. I guess they're that way for a reason...

7. just got some clones from NNCC in Reseda today. check them out :smoking::smoking::smoking:

8. Be aware, most ppl asking something like this may be cops. The cops/feds love to try to raid clubs that have clones onsite.

9. thanks for the posts. sounds like theres a lot of places around here. Which brings a smile to my face every time i think about it. i found a website called ganjagrocer.com that you can find places ez. How much do clones go for and do different dispensaries have different strains?

10. state cops can't do anything?

and feds would need much more info (than some stoners on a forum) to actually plan a raid, etc....

11. yeah for sure man, im just tryin ta get some info n ppl r gettn scared from this post 4 no reason.lol

12. Once again, It never ceases to amaze me at how much California rips off its medical marijuana patients. $35 dollars for a few grams of sugar leaf, what the fuck? For 35 dollars I can get 4 units, each unit being 1.2 -1.4 grams depending on strain, and choose 4 different ORGANIC strains at the same time. What the hell is wrong with California, I know for a fact Marijuana does not cost that much to produce. Its just sad, very very sad. I suggest you just stay the hell away from those clubs once you get some clones.

13. Having known someone who owned an LA dispensary, I can tell you the reason they charge so much is so people won't come in and buy bulk at cheap and turn it over in the black market. Plus they pay top dollar for their strains down there (upwards of 4-5,000.00).

14. Natures natural comasionate care on reseda and TLMD in valley village by studio city get hooked up on weedtracker.com for all the forums and all the speicals are listed on there its a medical patient only website...

15. from my experience you just have to go to different clubs and see if they have clones. i asked a couple if they did and got hung up on. the don't like to talk about stuff like that on the phone. the ones i go to that have clones usually sell them for $10 to $13. and they just have a few trays under floro's on shelves you don't need a speacial room to keep clones alive.

16. The reason they charge so much is so people don't come in and buy cheap for the black market? That's bullshit and a half... and if anybody thinks that then they need serious mental attention... <--- Im joking about the mental attention part, but that's a load of BS... Come on man...

17. why is that so hard to believe? if it was possible to buy a lb of some dank bud from a club in CA for say 3000 dollars then take it to the midwest or the south and sell it for 6000 dollars what would stop you? ill tell you the only thing stopping you is you dont know where to get that dank in ca for 3000 dollars a lb!!

see my logic?

Flojo

18. From someone you know.

19. Your logic fails. That is not why they rip people off, they do so because.

A) They are getting charged big bucks, and in order to make a profit they need to sell the bud for a lot.

B) They're greedy.

I don't believe it has anything to do with fears of re-sell.