Where to get Bob Marley shirts?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Sonterp, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I only know Spencer's In the mall in Fargo here in nd D: but know any trusted online stores for bob marley and Reggae shirts that don't have weed right on them because I wear this stuff In class so I have a hidden wristband that says has weed on it then herb-ivore hehe. Any suggestions?

2. At the im'a pot head advertisement store

also,
    herb-ivore means you eat salad not weed im preefugginsure

ALSO you could try to hide your stuff like "weed" bracelets and vegetarian bracelets by not wearing it to school. lol

3. No so teachers don't see I have a SHIRT with weed on it I don't care about the bracelets because if I had a weed shirt I would prolly get In trouble

4. #4 GetaJoB, Mar 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2013
    lol go to walmart and buy a 6 pack of white hanes T shirts.

stop trying to be an undercover pothead it makes you seem like a vegetarian

bob marleys face on a shirt on a kid in your age group automatically screams HES A POSER. and its pretty obvious that you think you're a big pothead because you want to show it off but not get caught? just stop dude.

name 5 bob marley songs.

5. ebay have it and buy his hamp rolling papers too.

6. still waiting for the googled list of 5 bob marley songs to make you seem legit.

7. First off I just like bob marley got a problem with that?
    Bob marley - stand alone, No woman no cry, one love, could you be loved?, three little birdies, stir it up, buffalo soldier, I shot the sheriff, and punky reggae party.. Now I could go on but stop being a dick and judging before insulting... I just want some advice on where to buy it online not be called a poser..

8. #8 GetaJoB, Mar 30, 2013
    is that the whole tracklist from the bob marley legend album? thats cute. lol

like its even in order i could turn that list on right now without even having to skip around tracks.
    yuradumbposer.

I just want some advice on where to buy it online
    so you asked a forum full of potheads where to buy this shirt? but it has absolutely nothing to do with gay bracelets and wanting to seem like a "cool druggie" lol

9. you have to go to the poser white boy store. Thats where it looks like everyone ive ever seen wearing a Marley shirt went lol

10. #10 GetaJoB, Mar 30, 2013
    1\t"Is This Love" \tMarley\tKaya\t3:50
    2.\t"No Woman, No Cry" \tMarley, Vincent Ford\t \t4:05
    3.\t"Could You Be Loved" \tMarley\tUprising\t3:33
    4.\t"Three Little Birds" \tMarley\tExodus\t2:56
    5.\t"Buffalo Soldier"

for the record thats the track list offf wikipedia if you want proof of why i joke @ u

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_(Bob_Marley_&_The_Wailers_album)

it actually seems as if you looked up the full tracklist and just mixed them up. so slightly that its still noticeable

11. its funny because I really came up with all that off my head and mock all you want because you seriously have little life if you come here to mock Bob Marley fans. Its suprising you are still on this site because of the stuff you post. Have a nice day stoner Poser..

12. but dude you're in high school how old are you?

you cant seriously tell me your a bob marley fan lmao

13. High schoolers can't listen to older music? I mean, I know what kind of kid you're thinking of, but shit, I was seriously a Pink Floyd fan in HS. Why can't he like Bob Marley?

14. It's a big strange that if you were (don't know if you are) a Marley fan you would see that he promotes Peace and love and was converted from Rasta to Christianity 8 months before he got cancer in his toe and refused to get it cut off.

He also said delicate words in songs that almost caused a riot (No woman no cry) I also know his albums Confrontation and rebel music. So think before you judge someone brother.

15. #15 Sonterp, Mar 30, 2013
    But yeah I already got 2 Bob Marley shirts and like the beanie hats (so colorful) and like hoodies a lot so any advice for Bob Marley hoodies online would be apprecciated thanks!

16. the back story you found on google. because we are on the internet after all?
    means nothing, the point is only 15 year old posers want to seem weedy with bracelets and shirts. but not enough that they can get caught. its fuckinstupid

I THINK i was pointing out an opinion and you got defensive with search engines to change the subject

from the main point of this thread which was you liking to be a stealthy pothead so you wanted a bob shirt

WITHOUT the pot amirite?

17. I'm a senior in high school and my favorite bands and singers include bob marley, Peter tosh, Boston, skynyrd, and a bunch of other older stuff, I can probably name 50 marley songs if I wanted. it's not that uncommon, but I get fed up with all the posers out there too...

18. Saw a badass one at the Hard Rock Cafe one time in TX lol

19. shop around a college campus................................

shop around headshops.................

shop at Walmart...........(ive been to 2 with Marley shirts in Chicago, which just gives you a real idea of how poserish it is to rock one lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.