Where to get a complete custom made water pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Communisaurus, May 30, 2011.

1. With college on break and dough coming in,
    I was looking to get a completely customized water pipe. style, size, attatchments, workings, everything.

except the problem is, I have absolutely no clue where to request such a deal (and send my hard earned dollars towards)

can anybody help me out?

2. Google local glass blowers in your area.

3. Check out DWB or EFS. I personally would get DWB if I wanted something really unique and functional, and efs if I wanted something quick and functional with some good work but a lot less customization options.

I want to hit up DWB for some glass w/ worked joints lol

4. This. Although I think Drew just said something about not taking customs for awhile. Also, don't forget about GMD!

5. puppies is right DWB is great but they haven't been taking orders in like 3 months (they are waaaaaaaaay to busy). They deffintntly have some of the nicest customs for the price in my opinion. I will say this though EFS rocks it to. Since I actually don't really like "heady" work I prefer frosting, stenciling, etching, carving more I decided to go with efs for my next custom tube because his sanblasting work looks amazing as well as his grid work on his perks

6. Itza can customize a bong for ya as well!

7. this.....