Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find weed in your neighborhood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyyyman, Jan 6, 2016.

1. So I only know one friend that smokes weed, and he lives in a completely different neighborhood. And I have no idea where to even start to finding a dealer in my neighborhood. So any help finding a dealer in a neighborhood where you know no one, hoping I'm not a lost cause.

2. Why are you restricted to your neighborhood?
    Don't go to school?
    Friend won't share his connect?
    How old are you?
    :smoke:

3. #3 eyyyman, Jan 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
    Im talking with my friend, but I dont know anyone in school and shit so just finding it hard to get some since i dont know anyone in my neighborhood

4. I say Good luck!

Even if you don't know anyone in your neighborhood yet, why not ask your friend where be buys his?
    & if you can buy from the person he buys it from...worth a shot right?..Gotta start somewhere.

It's better than my plan when I first started buying weed, before I ever even smoked
    I thought about going up to some random person that was selling on the corner and asking
    him...now that I thought about that, BAD idea... lol. (since I didnt know anyone in my neighborhood either).

I just decided to give it a shot once and ask someone that i work with if he sold weed, next thing you
    know I have him + 2 other guys I work with as well lol.

Good Luck in your search hun <3

5. Skate parks are a good place, in Australia anyways.. Headshops? Or maybe pub/bar/club and ask around, some mildly intoxicated humans may be able to help...

6. In my neighborhood, it is usually under the electric access box between 2405 and 2407 Spark drive.

Take a joint, leave a couple bucks.

7. Why does he have to be in your neighborhood. Thats very limiting

8. get more friends?