Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find weed in NYC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shamexless, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Just moved to NYC from California. My medi obviously doesn't work here so I'm ISO some weed. I don't know the area too well so I could use some advice from locals. Any advice is much appreciated, thanks my dudes.

2. Why you move here?? As far as cannabis it really really sucks here, its still illegal most places (medical excluded some areas). I'm looking to head out there. Not fun dealing with the black market my friend, you will see. The quality always varies and for me it's way overpriced and a complete hassle most times...Also your violating tos, no requesting/asking for hookups on the forums.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have BETTER weed.........for BETTER prices...............:love-mj:

4. My prices are 5.325$ cheaper than yours and ones you don't have...................hmu.:RoorRip:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Go up to a hispanic that's what i did in West New York, NJ went up to a hispanic kid took me to this barber shop, a black guy asks me how much i need gets yhe cash goes back in brings me the zippie and shakes my hand, I then leave

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum