Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find roor glass screens?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WhatCounts, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Somehow I lost my glass screen that fit nicely in my roor bowl, and normal screens from all the head shops are too small. Where can I find another one? The bowl is waaaay too big to just pack nugs, and normal screens slip out. :confused:

2. you can find those glass screens here for 18.8 and here for 14.5

Hope that helps you out! :):wave::D

3. 11's got ya.

4. just go outside and find a pebble. they are on any gravel driveway. find one the size of your bowl and you are set. and guess what, it is free and does the same thing as your glass screen!

5. Yeah I've used just a small shard of glass before... big enough to fit in the bowl and not fall through, but small enough so that the smoke can get around the sides of it.

6. Like Rich said, pebbles work too.

That's what I use.