Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find ozium?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codee, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Today I'm going to be in an area with a Target, Bed bath and beyond, and a Lowes hardware. Will ozium be in any of these places? If so what section would it be in? And if I can't find it myself how would I ask where to go?

2. Wal-Mart in the auto section. I know where it's at in my store but I don't know about yours. It should be under auto>air fresheners.

3. #3 Codee, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Is target close enough?

4. ... "Hello, do you have any Ozium?" :confused:

5. #5 Codee, Jun 25, 2011
    I think by now all stores know why people by ozium for their cars. Lol

6. #6 kinggoku89, Jun 25, 2011
    You're point? Lol who cares if they know what you want it for. They can't prove anything anyways. I'm pretty sure they won't care if your choose to buy something from their store

7. #7 Codee, Jun 25, 2011
    I never thought of that. Thats true.

8. If your too paranoid, just buy it online....

9. I need to go look in the auto section, that's a good idea. I know CVS has it with regular air freshener for like $6 for the big can.. My LHS has it for $4 for the little..

10. I saw Ozium at my doctor's office once. I was tempted to lift it but it was in the bathroom, and that's gross.

11. Would Lowes have it? That's the closest to me.

12. probably.

just get the little bottle first though.

One little bottle will last you months.

13. #13 Codee, Jun 25, 2011
    Alright thank you

14. dude just go to a headshop...

15. auto section of walmart. or any auto car store.

16. Tell them you're only getting it because of the Monster Magnet song.

Its in the Auto section of Lowes, too.

17. I couldn't find it. Would ferbreeze extra strength work? I know that would look weird in my car haha.

18. i get mine at my headshop or pharmacy