Where to find male pollen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheWizardVillage, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Hey m8s,

So I have a female freebie from nirvana, no name, looks descent, nothing special but it has a descent amount of sativa genetics, tall lanky thin leaves...

Started it inside April 1st moved it to its final location outside May 1st, it should begin flowering soon.

Question at hand, I need pollen. Preferably of a genetic makeup that is leaning more on the sativa side.

Any idea where to find some, can't find much leads.. I live in the south USA so I can't just ask around..

I pull all males so I never try to save pollen.

Any ideas would help, just need pollen nothing else.

-Wizard

2. Stop pulling your male plants. If you want to pollinate a fem, use your hardiest male.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not sure if you have an indoor set up..

Last season I took cuttings from selected outdoor males after pre sexing. I then pulled those plants then put the cuttings in a small flouro lit tent.

I flowered them as soon as they started growing then collected the pollen, mixed with 50% flour and pollinated some lower buds on selected plants in the bush with cotton buds which worked a treat.

4. so noone knows where to get pollen?
    i gorillo grow, no risk in saving a single male.

5. sup buddy i was going to go all out and buy nirvana most of there seeds but they dont fully develop where im at :sad:

6. where are you located? i have an auto jock horror from them that started april 1st and should be finished no longer than 2 weeks. so close to 140 days for auto outside... hope to get 7 to 10 grams dried.. my freebie started april 1st as well and is about 5 foot tall no signs of preflower yet but our season doesnt end til end of oct first of nov.