Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find Magic Flight Launch Box batteries for cheap?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThorIsHere, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I have a Magic Flight Launch Box and I love it to death, however, the batteries have died again and I need to replace them. I am sure that there are cheaper batteries out there that will work with the Flight Box, but I don't know what/where they are. Anybody have a Flight Box and know of a website or brand of batteries they buy instead of paying 10$ for 2 batteries from the blisssville website? Thanks.

2. You can get the powerex 2700s from amazon, 10 bucks and a LOT better, lots of people say its a GREAT upgrade, ask anyone.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Powerex-2700mAh-Rechargeable-Batteries-holder-/dp/B0009H5VVM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303759589&sr=8-1[/ame]

3. I like the way this sounds, do you know if they will charge with the charger that blisssville shipped?
    Magic-Flight Charger that one

4. Yea it will charge although a lot of people recommend getting a faster charger on amazon, although its like 60-90 bucks for the special one. The faster one charges in like 15 min... I actually have these batteries on the way and arriving thursday, but I've heard lots of good things about them (bigger/better hits)

5. I just ordered some of those, thanks a lot instict. i'll take a toke for you tonight hah :smoke: