Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where to find a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjabeard, Dec 3, 2010.

1. #1 ganjabeard, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    EDIT

read the rules after posting, my bad everyone. to sum it up, im not looking for a hookup directly, but i dont know many people, and i was wondering if anyone had any tips for me about how to find a hookup. like i said im not looking for a hookup on grasscity, just wondering if there are any better ways to go about it then going up to random college kids asking for buds. i live very near PENN STATE, but dont know many kids who go there. for the record i am 18 haha
    cheers

2. Pretty sure you're not allowed to look for hook ups on grasscity... also, pretty sure you're not supposed to be posting on grasscity if you're in high school... :p

3. Penn State is shady, they have a lot of bored police around there. You're a high school kid more likely than not you're going to get ripped off a bunch. Don't you have any friends with older brothers that smoke? That's generally a safe bet, just have them grab some extra for you, they'll get a better breakdown. PA prices suck btw, eastern(in philly you can get some nice nugs for around $300 kush, trainwreck generics and fire for around 325-350 depends on the day). Out in the western part you can find fire for 375-400(400 being absolutely bomb, quarter nuggets, coated with rez etc.).
    edit: and no asking for connects on the site mate.

4. ehh not really, i mean i know a couple kids but they sell mids. im just tired of buying bad bud. i know the difference, and i have a pretty good eye for weights, but most of the kids in my school that smoke are shady... usually ends up with me meeting someone in some random place, doing a quick deal without getting a chance to look, smell, weigh, etc. any tips on asking people? ive read that you should just ask people that look like they would know, but its not in my nature to be that stereotypical. also, telling a stranger right away that i want somethin illegal doesnt sound like a good idea. i would be more than willing to drive to philly, i just have no hookups that exist that i trust or ever want to use again, ive been screwed too many times.

5. That happens when you're in high school man, the shady kids are shady because they're stupid shits. They don't mean to be they just can't help it. Philly would probably be your best bet honestly, just go to some shows around there you should be able to find someone.

6. go to a dodgey part of town or a skatepark , theres allways weed there

7. Get to some concerts and shows man, there'll be someone lurking there with a nice stash.

8. I'd say concerts as well, people tend to be friendly around their weed if they mean to share/sell it :p

9. Just go to a skate park

10. what, and just go up to random kids asking for an oz of bud?

11. headshops ! ... befriend the owner and just chill at the shop and when some ppl that look like dealers walk in to buy zips wait outside and when they walk out ask them quietly and nicely if theyk now where to get green it worked for me im new in my city and in 2 months i managed to get 4 dealers ;)

12. go to the mall and ask gangster people Lol..or go to the ghetto DUh

13. Eh I go to Penn State but I would be sketched out if some random kid asked me if I could hook them up with an oz...start off buying small amounts or ask people that already know you.

14. haha yeah i didnt mean ask for it right away, i guess ive just never asked a stranger for bud before unless they know someone that i know.