Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

where to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kutlass, Apr 26, 2010.

1. So im new to smoking, but i like it alot. i've done it a few times with friends of mine, but i dont actually know a dealer. How exactly do i find one per say? i feel like if i asked my friends to be the middleman it would be kind of sketchy and annoying to them, so id like to just find someone who sells all the time so im not seeming like a douchebag always asking for hookups. help?

will provide additional information, such as city, if necessary.

thanks in advance

2. under the bridge downtown

3. You know that spot in the park with the little tree thicket that nobody ever goes? There.

4. Y don't u just ask ur friends who their dealers are? And jet ask around everywhere. That's what I did. After I did that turns out one of my best friends has been smoking for three yes but never told me. She told me her dealer. I don't buy from that guy but yeh... It's easy to find out. Just don't go Askn strangers where u can find weed. Just ask if someone smokes or not and if they say yeh ask em to hook u up.

5. this is very simple. ask for the dealers number from ur friends. if they can get bud im sure u could do it just as easily

6. go ask pablo, he'll bring you to the burger cave

7. go with your friend to get weed with him/her and talk to their dealer

8. Look for that one place in down that has no windows and people keep comming out of the backdoor looking sketchy.

Slide 10 dollars under the door.

9. Next time you smoke with some people ask whoever brought the weed where they got it, ask for a number or intro or something. I have a couple dealers and I still do this, always good to have more connects in case other dealers are dry.

10. Edit: sorry, high.

Ask your friends that you smoke with. Der.

11. if you cant ask your friends, go to downtown around like 8-9 and ask a hobo? They will find you some cronic.. maybe not dank, but still :D

12. Ask your friends to hook you up with some bud and tell them you'll smoke them out. Do this a few times and then ask if it would be cool if they gave you a dealer's number so you don't have to go through them every time.

13. Well, what I did last night, stupid idea, but worked, was I sat outside of Stop and Shop. I asked one kid and he said no, sorry. So I waited another hour just chillin and reading some guitar mags. One kid got out of a car and ran in, there were 3 other kids in the car blasting rap so I figured I'd ask. When he came out I asked him, he was like, "I don't know you" so I said so what. He told me to come to their car. I hopped in the back as there was a cop close by. Just for safety. Then he pulls out a scale, weighs it in front of me. Needles to say I walked away with the best, fruitiest weed I have ever smoked. 20 dollars for one gram, so I only bought one. Brought to my house and holy shit! I usually have people but everyone was in on a sunday nightat 8:30. But that's wicked sketchy, you can always go to your local skate park/high school where the teens hang. Ask around. Thats what I used to do.