Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AleR, May 7, 2013.

1. So my dealer recently left to Texas and now I'm left with no dealer. My friends said they don't know of any since they got probation. So now I need a new one. I live in the Idaho falls/ammon area. There is rarely and pedestrians so it makes it a challenge to find one I found my 1st dealer at 12 near IF but I went back there to find another one but couldn't.
    Any tips on where to find one? Or anybody that live near or in my area can get me a hookup.

2. This thread will be deleted soon. No hookup threads.

3. Talk to people that take drugs and become friends with them.

Weed dealers is kinda like social networking. Unless it's safe for you to grow it's the only way.

Gotta make some friends.

4. I hate when people try to be the forum police. He's not asking for a hookup here, only how to find a weed salesman in his reality.

5. I live in Texas and no I won't tell you anyone I know because well it's illegal. The good news is there is weed to be found in Texas.

Right now Hunderds of dealers are asking themselfs how they will move their product. I have always found my hookups at work. You gotta find a druggie and ask after you gain the persons trust.

6. there has to be someone you know who smokes. even if you dont directly, one of your friends has to know someone who does. once you find someone who does ask them who their dealer is. boom baddaboom pow

7. Lol forum police? Why because I stated the fact that this thread will be deleted? I hate when people get offended over someone simply telling someone something.

8. Srry just had a q.

9. I have a major problem with authority, don't take it personally. I don't care about the mods. They could freeze my account for all I care.

10. Well I have this on sketchy friend he said he gets blazed but he says all he needs is 20 but I want to meet the dealer myself so that I don't have to rely on a middleman.

11. Hey man, I wasn't calling you out or asking for an apology. I was mainly informing you of why your thread will be deleted. Anyway, back to the point.

Go to a local head shop and ask someone hanging around the place if they know anyone that could hook you up. Don't do any sketchy shit. Never pay money up front. EVER.

12. Dude, you need to start somewhere. Just don't give him the money up front. Terrible idea.

13. So should I go with him. He can't drive I'm the one who usually drives him around. But what I'm afraid of is that he's gonna roll one in my car and I'm so paranoid about smoking in my car.

14. ask at parties or go to a college campus and ask the smokers

15. tell the your "sketchy friend" to take you with him next time he picks up. you can make sure your getting a good deal and establish contact with the dealer

16. Why would you ever suggest something so reckless to ask random strangers around a head shop. You trying to get this man thrown in jail.

Not calling you out but that would be super foolish, first and formost they will think you're a narc, second they aren't going to put their small business in danger of being shutdown because you wanted a little gram of weed. Asking random strangers is like playing Russian roulette.

17. Ight well ill msg him tomorrow but my friend is literally the definition of sketchy trust me if you met him you'd be paranoid around him.

18. 208-529-1200

You're Welcome.

19. That ain't a full # lol

20. ...you're joking, right?

A phone number has ten numbers. Not 11...

Its a real number. Call it.