Where to download games

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by zro420, Nov 29, 2011.

1. i'm trying to download age of mythology....and i can't really figure it out. tried using torrents but i don't know how to mount images. anyone wanna help me out? i've been in a AOM mood lately

2. Well even if you don't use torrents and get it some other way, you still need to learn to mount images as far as I know (I don't know how to do it either). I think torrents are the best option though

3. yoo man i just figured this out the other day actually. i downloaded program called virtual clone. then you right, mount, drive f, then go to where the torrent is and double click the main game/cd

4. or dameon tools. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a39gihwIHAU]How To: Mount an image using Daemon Tools - YouTube[/ame]

you can torrent dameon tools or download off the website for a free version which never expires and works

5. that game is probably like $10.

just buy it.

6. I downloaded AOM as well. Just get Power ISO, probably the most simple mounting program. Right click on your ISO when you have it installed, hit 'mount to drive x', and you're good. Just go to My Computer afterwards and start it like you would a normal CD.

7. Daemon tools is the best imo, Magic ISO costs for all features. But you could just torrent magic iso haha

8. I need to figure this out so I can get Roller Coaster Tycoon.

I feel like it's okay to torrent it because I've bought the game 4 times already (keep fucking losing it >.<).. And none of the stores around here sell it since I've checked them all. I LOVE that game but the sequels kinda suck.

9. just watch that video i posted man explains step by step

10. fuck buying these games...why waste my time walking to some store when i can just download it on the internet?

11. It's not a question of your want to stay in one position to get a game. It's a question of ethics. Someone makes a game, puts huge risks on themselves developping a potential flop. They make a good game and then you torrent it because you're too lazy to support them for their endeavours?

The reason that the gaming industry has progressed so far is due to people that actually pay for their games. If we were all like you, games would still look like Duke Nukem.