Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DeeplyROOTED87, Oct 19, 2017.

1. What’s up everyone. Gonna be starting a grow tent pretty soon and I’m looking for good Equipment and a reliable website to get it from. Where do you guys and gals get your equipment from?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You can look at the grow store complete packages to see what you're interested in, and then order from anyplace. A store that has a good selection is GrowAce. I ended up ordering most of the stuff from amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thank you, i'll take a look at it....

4. Amazon and ebay is what I used for everything minus soil. Soil I got at local nursery and I also ordered a bag from Home Depot online. Orders over $45 from Home Depot get free shipping , I couldn't get free shipping for soil on eBay or Amazon with prime. Shipping for soil is kinda high . Like me.

Edit- I also ordered Karanja Neem cake mix from buildasoil.com.

5. I buy most of my stuff from my local hydro/grow shop. Buying local supports the local community. If I see a major price difference, I do mention it and the work with me. Also, some manufacturers will not warranty products purchased via Amazon or eBay. Im also a diy nut and constructed my grow room instead of a tent. I mix my own soil.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I agree with buying local, if possible. Just order your tent from the store is they don’t have it in stock. That local store will save your ass, mine sure has.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I love my local shop. Bought my T5 veg light in January and noticed that a bulb blew a couple days ago. Drove down and they gave me a bulb because the light I bought, has a 1yr warranty on lamps. If you buy it from Amazon, good luck getting a free bulb replacement. And if you do, it will probably be a couple days. My lamp was replaced in 45 min. Woulda been sooner if I wasn't flapping my jaws. Plus, I walked out with a bunch more reading material, another free sample of Mammoth P, foliar spray, Great White mycorrhizae. And a couple months ago, they had a customer appreciation day and I walked out with a couple hundred bucks worth of samples and freebies. Not to mention a few t shirts and hats.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Amazon

• Like Like x 1
  9. I do buy all of my nutrients and medium supplies locally. They stock shitty lights so I had to go elsewhere for that.

10. do your research what stuff costs online and go in a hydro shop and see if they can give you same deal.

lad at mine gives me some nice discounts.

11. My local store will match any legit price on amazon for nutrients he stocks. Its really just smart business these days. If you don't people will come in to browse and order it on their smart phone while in your store from amazon.

• Like Like x 1