where to buy.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by XxTheZombiezx, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Where do you buy your supplies? Anyone know if you can buy most of the stuff(cheaper end stuff) at places like ace hardware, home depot, walmart, lowes?

Just starting out... Im not gonna buy the best nutrients and soil on the market. :p so that's why Im asking if i can get most of this at these places.

2. [quote name='"XxTheZombiezx"']Where do you buy your supplies? Anyone know if you can buy most of the stuff(cheaper end stuff) at places like ace hardware, home depot, walmart, lowes?

Just starting out... Im not gonna buy the best nutrients and soil on the market. :p so that's why Im asking if i can get most of this at these places.[/quote]

You can get decent ( I use this term losely) lights at home depot. You can also pick up the ingredients to make excellent soil but it involves effort and isn't the cheapest route initially. Most of your box store soil mixes are horrible. Pro mix and black gold organic soil may be able to be located at ace or lowes and are good. Any garden center carries perlite. Most nutrients at box stores leave a lot to be desired, but from recommendations if I was going to limit my selection I would go with epsoma organic dried nutes. They carry them at home depot.

3. I'm doing an outside grow so no lights needed. :/ sorry forgot to mention that.
    Also, I don't mean like. Im trying to go bare min. Just first grow, tight budget, and I don't want to spend lots of money considering there's probably gonna be a few mess ups.