Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where To Buy Weed In Toronto?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CarterKeynae, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Hello friends and green thumbs,

I have just moved to Toronto from New Zealand and are looking to get my hands on some weed. I live in downtown Toronto so I would have thought it shouldn't be too hard to find a seller but I am yet to come across the right person.
    Any tips on where to ask around? 
    I have seen a smokers apparel shop named the Friendly Stranger on Queens St West, are the staff in there approachable to enquire about where to buy?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks all
    ☮

2. Check out that shop I don't think the staff working there would be allowed to chop u but I'm sure you could find someone if u hung around the store