Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy seeds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by unsocialsmoker, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Buying weed is honestly taking up all of my checks lmao. Where can I buy the seeds?

2. #2 Jamezterr, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    Attitude Seedbank is pretty awesome, loads of freebies.
    You're welcome, but there is a forum section for this type stuff. :) (Seedbank Section)

3. Check the seedbank section of the forum for trusted seedbanks. If you're outside the US then Grasscity sells seeds :smoking:

4. I had good luck ordering from attitude seedbank, you can choose to have them shipped with a wallet or shirt as well. Also keep an eye out for promotions they might be having. That is a good way to pick up a few free seeds.

5. Attitude has worked well for me.

6. Nice to hear the good comments about Attitude, as I'm waiting for my first shipment from them any day!

I've bought from other places, never any problems with any of them, just Google and check out the sites carefully so you know what you're getting.