Where to buy seeds in the US?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lunach1ck, Apr 1, 2017.

1. As the topic is called, I want to find out where I can buy seeds in the US. Please let me know as I'm planning to start growing soon.

2. Search the forum for Seedbank, Usa Seedbank etc:
    Have had good luck w/SeedsHereNow (Oregon, somewhat Fakey now but delivers as promised), Greenpoint seeds (Colo)..When you factor in the risks involved w/overseas banks (ie: getting impounded by customs), the price is worth it...I only purchase Feminized, since I do not wish to waste time and energy raising a male..

3. I'm going to move this to the seedbank section, as it's a better resource for questions like this.

Cannabis Seeds Banks

Most reputable and popular seedbanks ship to the US.

4. Those both don't sell the strain I'm looking for (Purple Kush), is this place a reputable seller?
    Marijuana Seeds Canada - Buy Purple Kush Feminized Seeds

5. Where does this one ship from? Does it go through customs?

6. YES, but if considering Canada to US...they go thru customs too.
    Bonza is in the UK as is The Vault (no CCs as yet)..
    You will not get scammed with these two..

7. How does Bonanza ship it's seeds, in random containers like crop king? Do they have a better chance of getting here? Also, how come the prices are so cheap on Bonanza?

8. Don't know why so "cheap", but I can not mention their stealth, since who knows who is watching this public forum!
    They do use random stealth though..I only buy beans in very small amounts from a bank to lessen the risk..So far so good...Now, it's time to clone!!:)

9. Crop king purple kush is like $60, and other sites are around the same, this one was listing a purple kush at like $13, that's what I mean. You absolutely sure Bonanza is legit? I love their prices so if you say it's legit I'll order some seeds as that's a great bargain. I only need a few seeds, no more than 5-6. Won't have a ton of growing room in a grow tent (Looking at a smaller one to save costs).

10. BONZA (Not Bonanza)is definitely legit right now...Check the quantity (and Reg or Fem)you get for $60..probably either 3 or 5 seeds. $13 is for ONE seed...always read the fine print...

11. Sorry, I don't have meds right now, so my anxiety is through the roof, finding it hard to keep track of anything I see. Is this a normal purple kush? I don't want an offshoot of it, as I require it's indica properties and this one says 50/50.

Royal Purple Kush Feminised Cannabis Seeds

12. Try Southern Oregon Seeds. I had a good purchase from them.

13. They don't have Purple Kush

14. True north is the way to go and they come in. Fast. A week maybe 2. Should have no problem.

15. I'm kinda leaning toward Crop king, they have exactly what I want and nobody has said they're bad or fake.

16. Suggest you read more here (GC)..I saw lots of negatives...
    ie:
    Crop Kings seeds are crap

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1