Where to buy seeds Discretely for pretty cheap?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MisterSwisher420, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Hey there. Well only 1 out of 4 seedlings I got out of my bag seeds sprouted. Idek if this ones gonna do that well.. or if its even female

I want a feminized autoflower seed that WONT GET SEIZED, and isnt trying to charge me $80 for a single seed.
    Please help me. Thank you!

2. GYO.green is perfect! they send a discreet package in disguise as a cell phone case, and you can get 3 feminized auto seeds for $15-40. if you're in us it takes about two weeks or so for shipping tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. There's no 100% guarantee of non-seizure. That's why you purchase the extra insurance. You only know when you know - and that's when you see if you're green taped or not (or held for weeks on weeks on weeks at customs).

Define "cheap"? Most banks are going to charge $20.00 + for standard shipping.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Im completely fine with that.
    Send that link over lmao

5. Can anyone in here tell me what they think might be causing the yellowing on my plant to the left?

6. Here it is

Attached Files:

7. Hey theres a lot better places to post about your plant than my thread.
    But your PH is off in your soil.

8. Where should I post?

9. Sick plant section

10. Did u ever find a good source for single seeds

11. Buy expensive regular seeds once there is a reason some seeds are 100 bucks and others are 20. I learned that from experience, I do not even grow the freebies anymore most of the time they are a waste of space. Buy regular seeds, pollinate and your set on those genetics.try some BC BUD GSC reg easy plant to grow nice thick stalk holds purple heavy buds 65 days flower, my favorite right now

12. Gorilla seeds. I bought 7 single seeds and got 7 freebies for $100. If your afraid of them getting seized, order a $20 t-shirt from them, I did, it's a nice shirt. I've planted 2 seeds so far and they both sprouted and are doing great. They take credit cards.

13. Vault . I got 4 autos for 37$ usd with shipping . Didn’t purchase insurance have not received yet . Only been 2 days . Not worried . I also used truenorth . Little bit more expensive but it’s in Canada and I’ve gotten my order in a week no problems

14. I've used true north with no problems.

15. Literally got seeds in a week from them . Not a bad company. Seeds sat in Chicago customs for a day and on they went .

16. Seeds here now is really quick but no freebies. Gorilla seeds are pretty quick too and you get a lot of good freebies.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Are their any reputable stores in the US that have been mentioned? Many legal states

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Aurora Winds Botanical
    DC seed exchange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Cheapest seedbank I've found is seedstockers. Sure their most expensive is about £5. Fuckin quality genetics too :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Do they accept the all mightiest American dollar?