Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy scales

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pulvarized, May 23, 2011.

1. Anyone know where to buy mini scales of any kind to weigh your weed with?
    Not any online stores or headshops. Do they have them at regular stores? If so list them

2. Do a google search for jewellers scales, very very accurate and shouldn't arouse suspision!

3. Off Name Gas Stations, You can even check your local post office, mine use to carry them back in 2008. since then I've been on ebay, best prices.

4. you cant buy jewlery scales at like walmart or target?

5. Can you buy any other scales from walmart or target?

6. thats what im asking, like not just jewlery scales but scales that can accurately weigh in grams

7. Bro. A jewelry scale does weigh in grams. Just go to a gas station and buy one, should be around 20-30 bucks.

8. my dads got a food scale that i use to way my weed

9. underage much? whats wrong with a headshop (besides the inflated prices lol) convience store has em, gas stations. 7.00 on eBay ;)

10. I got mine on ebay for 10 bucks and it does oz grams and others, its great, has a case, and a platform. digital and fucking accurate. 10 bucks

11. headshop

if none are in your area, go buy a prepaid visa and get one online...
    amazon or ebay, you can get a nice one for 10 to 15 bucks

12. woah i see two underagers. I AM THE AGE POLICE

13. there are plenty of stores besides headshops you can get scales.there's a place near me called harbor freight tools that sells really nice scales for 12$. i'd assume anywhere with tools would have them. they're bound to be locked up though so if you don't see them, just ask someone where they are and they'll get them for you

14. A-rab stores

15. Convenient stores owned by arabs.

16. Why not a headshop? Thats going to be the easiest place to get one...

Some gas stations, hobby stores, ect.

17. Got mine from the produce section of Foodland.

18. Sorry, post number 4 says "I can't buy them at Walmart etc" I thought you'd had a look already.

Any scales that weigh grams, ounces etc are fine, even a set of digital kitchen scales will suffice!!

19. A dragon might have some or an alligator