where to buy plug in CFl sockets (not sure if that is what they are called)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DigitalDwarf, Jan 29, 2010.

  1. Hello,

    Just wondering where you all buy your CFL sockets that plug into your circuit breaker. The ones I am referring to have a screw in end that you screw the bulb into and a prong end that plugs into an outlet. Some are Y split versions, some have cords. Where do you get these? Lowes? Home Depot?

    Also, what is their technical name?


  2. It's a 'socket adapter'. $1 at HD or Lowes or any other hardware store.
  3. You can also get them super cheap at Wal-mart. I saw them there yesterday.
  4. I paid 2.09 per at HD. Bought a dozen :)
    For me they are in an asile that has a bunch of various electrical connectors in cardboard 4 inches boxes stacked up. Maybe it'll be the same for you. Good luck.
  5. Haha, way to go :D

Share This Page